Monday, July 28, 2008

Girls Night Out!

This past Saturday I celebrated Lisa Weber's bachelorette party here in St. Louis. My friends and I kind of figured we would make this night our "girls night out" as well...since these nights rarely happen anymore - boo!

Lisa Weber, soon-to-be Roesline (also known as "Naughty Girl")



We had a great time! The party started at Ely Walker on the rooftop. Fireworks were going off for Live Off the Levee and lingerie was all over the place (for Lisa of course). It was nice getting to know all of Lisa's friends in a low-key environment. Well, not low-key for long.
Tara and Lisa are two of my favorites!


After having a few drinks on the rooftop, we headed to Lucas Park for some more drinks, dancing and...more drinks. Lisa doesn't drink a lot, so Saturday night was a night I'm sure she won't remember. Good thing we take a lot of pictures!
Lisa, Tara, Heather and I


Come eleven p.m., it's time to actually dance. Off to Pepper Lounge for some Michael Jackson (you know how much I love him) and a dance floor. I forgot how much fun it is to dance like I did in high school. You remember those days? The days when we would go to the 17 and under clubs just to shake it? This was the same - except I was drinking legally. And I have to add, I was challenged to a dance off by some girl wearing a cowboy hat. I totally won ...


What a great weekend! I am so blessed to have all of these girls in my life. And I have to thank Matt. If it weren't for his best friends, I wouldn't know these beautiful ladies. They have come to mean the world to me.

Lisa and Jason's final shower is this Saturday. Since they are heading to Mexico for their honeymoon, it was pretty clear that we needed a theme party - OLE! We'll be hosting a "Mojito's and Burrito's" bash this weekend decked out in full Mexican attire.
Until next time ...

1 comment:

Inspired Kara said...

yay for blog friends!!