Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm a blogger!

Alright - I never thought I would actually have a blog. Why? Well, I'm not the best writer, I'm not all that funny, and I sure don't have a specific category that this blog will cover. But I've decided to branch out, move away from my comfort zone and give this "blogging" thing a try. Heck! I'm "tweeting" now, too! So much is changing in social media and I want to be along for the ride.

So in the days and months to come, I plan to blog about different experiences in my life. Things that I strive to achieve, memories I long to keep, updates on friends and family and the "going-on's" in my life.

Who knows? This blog may teach me a few things. Maybe I'll become the humorous writer I have always longed to be. Only time will tell.

Until next time ...

No comments: