Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bridesmaid Dress Obsessed

After all of the searching for the perfect eggplant bridesmaids dress, I'm through. But, I'm OK with it! Tara, Lisa Dolan (two bridesmaids) and I found the perfect solution - and I have even more options with this idea!

The search is now on for the perfect black dress! We are going to subtly add in the eggplant color; either as a sash, a bracelet, a ring, or shoes. This is still TBD, but the hunt is on! I think this is going to look so classy and funky, all at the same time. And that is definitely me - I like to add a little funk to everything...including my own wedding dress (wink).

Some pictures of the black and purple look (obviously not the right purple or dress, but you get the idea)...

I just bought this dress from Vickies for a wedding I'm going to in March. I'm looking for this kind of style, but less flare at the bottom. Then we'll pair it with a fun sash and perhaps a pair of pumps (I'm in love with these shoes).


No comments: