Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WARNING - Bachelor Spoiler



OK - so I can barely stand the five days that are standing between me and the finale of The Bachelor. I have heard some things...some crazy things, that will (if in fact true) make the Final Rose Ceremony one for the books.

First let me start off by saying that I love both Melissa...


...and Molly


However, from the very beginning, I've been rooting for Molly. She is just adorable! Fingers crossed that Jason chooses her.

And now, let's get to the infamous spoiler.

Don't read this if you don't want to know.

Seriously, don't read any further...




The spoiler is...supposedly Melissa wins. The show has been edited in her favor throughout the entire series. But here is the twist....

After the Final Rose Ceremony (where Melissa is picked), Jason dumps her and picks up Molly! What?! Supposedly Molly is pregnant with Jason's baby. Seriously!? I can hardly stand the insanity.

If you've read this far, let me know your thoughts. Have you heard any other spoilers? What's the deal? This will be Bachelor history if it all goes down like that.

2 comments:

N. said...

Hi, I've never commented before... :)
Pregnant?!?! I had NOT heard that!
Eek! I really hope none of the rumors are true, and Jason and Melissa are the second Bachelor alums to get married and have babies and live happily ever after.
I can't stand the anticipation...

LC said...

I have heard all of the other rumors but not the pregnancy ones! That is horrible! I heard that he picks Melissa (my favorite) but has been cheating on her with Molly since the show was over (skank). I can't wait to see how it all goes down next week!!! It was great hanging out with you this week!