Friday, April 3, 2009

A. B. C...A!

When I saw a post on N's, The Wishes and The Glitches, about the ABC Game, I had to get my own letter. I, too, adore quizzes and after getting my letter, I’m not so sure I do anymore.

What are some things in my life that are important to me…and that begin with the letter ‘A’?

After thinking for awhile, here are my 10 favorite ‘A’ things (in no particular order):

Antiques: The best finds are old finds, i.e. Etsy.com


Accessories: Shoes, rings, headbands, scarves. You name it. I love it.


Attraction: The first time I saw/met Matt was one of the best feelings in the world. However, no, this scene does not resemble that meeting. It just reminds me of what attraction is. Get your head out of the gutter!

Animals: I’m a dog lover and always will be.

Amore: All you need is love.

Alcohol: Bud Light Lime and Captain and Diet = Delicious

Attire: A girl can never have too many articles of clothing

Autograph: I love a good autograph and I have a pretty good collection of athletes right now
Airplane: Leads to travel and traveling leads to culture and education

Accents: People with an accent are mesmorizing to me. I could sit and listen to a good accent all day long. And I also love home accents; a splash of color can do wonders to a room
Ok. Now that I look at my list, I'm a fan of quizzes again. That was fun! Plus it gave me a break from my "Case of the Friday's".

Most of you already have a letter, but if you don't and you would like to play, let me know!

Happy Friday!

No comments: