Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm In Love!


Never have I wanted a pair of shoes so badly. I have been searching for some purple satin peep toe shoes for the wedding for months. And when I find the loves of my life? I find that they come with a steep price - $354. Yeah. Too much for my little checkbook.

So the search continues at West County tomorrow.

And to end the week, Matt is taking me out for a surprise birthday dinner tonight! I'm supposed to look "fancy". Should I wear a feather in my hair? :-)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

LC said...

There are beautiful purple Nine West shoes out there! You can look on amazon.com and other shoe websites.

Yes, wear a feather or flower thingy. There are awesome ones on etsy!

Have fun at dinner tonight! I wonder where you are going?!?! You need to come over to see the pup soon!