Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our Dining Room

We finished our dining room a few weeks ago and I just haven't found the time to post the pictures. What do you think? There is still a lot to do...get rid of the fan, find some additional pieces for the bare wall (which can't be seen in this picture) and put new fabric seats on the chairs.

But this is our masterpiece. It's exactly what we envisioned, the color turned out perfectly and my old wall clock...well, it just fits. Right now the clock says "La Casa Di Stevie" on it. One of my old friends made it for me and I can't bare to part with it. Lauren - Do you think Mike can add Matt's name? :-)

We ended up getting rid of the vases (below). They were too much for the already dramatic room.

One of my favorite parts of the room is this little creation. Matt and I went to Garden Ridge (love that place, BTW) and instead of a fake plant, decided to make something ourselves. At first I wasn't sure of the curly willow, but it's fancy - I like it.

More house pictures coming soon! I have the living room and the closet to upload.

1 comment:

LC said...

WOW...It looks awesome! Nice work! I am sure that Mike can add Matt's name!