Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wait a minute, Mr. Postman!

That's right, folks! The invites are officially out. This definitely makes the wedding seem all too "real", but I can say that I'm so excited for October 24th and honestly can't wait to start this new journey.

Many of you already know, but mom actually designed these invitations herself. Not only are they amazing and unique, but they are made with love, by the MOB herself! I couldn't be more impressed with how they turned out and I'm stunned by my mom's creativity with this HUGE project. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


3 comments:

Inspired Kara said...

These are beautiful!!!! LOVE them Stevie!

LC said...

They are beautiful! I was so excited when they came in the mail. Where did she do the thermography? It looked awesome.

Terrica with Fabuluxe™; the Jekyll Island Wedding Planner said...

I literally sighed when I saw these. These are gorgeous. Cannot wait to see your wedding!