Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hellloooo Fall!

Dear Fall:

I have to admit, you are my favorite season. It used to be Spring, with all of the fresh flowers and rainy days, but you have pushed your way past and are sprinting full force ahead. What do I love about you, you ask? Well, I adore...
  • The changing leaves
  • Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks (yum!)
  • Crisp evenings
  • Cardigans
  • Less and less yardwork
  • Organizing!
  • Hot tea
  • The thought that I can make Alpine Chicken all too soon
  • Changing out my wardrobe and buying new necessities
  • And...the big thing...knowing that my wedding is just. around. the. corner.

So welcome Fall! Just do me one favor, make sure you don't bring really cold temperatures and cloudy skies on October 24th. I'd like the prettiest day of the 2009 season.

Your fan,

Stevie

3 comments:

Inspired Kara said...

You're speaking my language lady!!

I can't wait to go get my first pumpkin latte of the season!

We should get together for a post-wedding happy hour sometime when life calms down!

Stevie said...

Definitely, K! I'd love to see you and catch up over some PSL's!

Lindsay said...

i wish fall lasted longer here in the midwest, don't you?