Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cabo Weight Loss Plan

We leave for Cabo in a week and a half! And to get ready for this trip...and a swimsuit, I put myself on a strict diet at the beginning of October in hopes of losing 10 lbs. My rules for October are:
  • No bagels. We get Panera Bread bagels delivered to work every morning and I would usually partake in a couple a week. No more! I haven't had a bagel in 27 days and I won't until after Cabo.
  • I go to Bread Co. at least once a week and LOVE their brocolli cheddar soup. Not anymore! If I get soup, which I always do, I have to stick with low-fat or vegetarian soups.
  • And here is the kicker...only two fast food trips! I had McDonald's breakfast last weekend so I only get one more. Yikes! This is a hard one to conquer.

But - I am proud to say that I have lost the big 1-0! And in total, have lost about 12 lbs (of course it varies by the day). I honestly can't tell by looking at myself in the mirror, but I can tell in pictures and I'm thrilled! I hope to get to my goal weight by the end of the year, which means only 6 more to go. Can I do it? We'll find out! :-)

1 comment:

*K said...

Wow, congrats to you! You have some strong will power. And have a blast on your trip!