Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Reasons I'm Blogging...

1) We had social media week at work, like I said in my first posting. And I realized how important and how nice it is to put thoughts down on paper. And since I hate writing and absolutely LOVE typing (I'm just really fast), a blog is perfect for doing just that.

2) My friend, Lauren. I started reading her blog early this year and loved the fact that even though we don't see each other all the time, we can still keep up with our busy lives through blogging. So, I have to give a true shout out to you, Wies. How else would I have seen pictures of your new house and all of your wedding details?! Or see smaller versions of Leslie and Christian's engagement pictures? Now, let's promise to do happy hour more often. I miss your face!
Les, Lauren and me at Milo's on the Hill
Summer 2007
Our bi-yearly mother/daughter lunches
Wies and I at Arin's wedding
And last, but not least, the beatiful bride
Now how about that for a true dedication? :-)

2 comments:

LC said...

Oh yea!!! That awesome AWESOME! I bet you will get a lot more hits since I posted your link the other day! I will put yours up more often! You are awesome! Let's do happy hour again next week! I had so much fun last week!

*K said...

Yay!! I hope you get lots and lots of readers.